Archive for Community - page 41

Sound and Fury: DIY Hardcore Punk, Radical Politics, and Grassroots Activism.

A little something to watch to get you ready for Thursday night’s festivities.

Continue reading →

Double Dutch 2007, Battle Time.

Double Dutch 2007, Battle Time.

Continue reading →

The Territory

The Territory

Good evening good folks in The Territory! One of the hardest parts of being in the territory is the knowledge that you and I will never be able to read all of the good books that we want because of that pesky death thing we…

Continue reading →

1st ever HUFFY CROSS! aka THE HUFFMAN CHALLENGE aka HUFFMAN MASTERS Teams of 3.Register and be issued a Huffy by the RBP.FIX IT YOURSELF. NO RESTRICTIONS.RBP keeps all bikes except winning bike.Race at Peavine Fields. Meet at RBP @ 12pm for group ride to track.STEEL…

Continue reading →

Photo of the Week!

Photo of the Week!

Like this photo-taker when he stumbled upon this excellent photo op, I too was in dire need of this sign this morning–especially after spilling my coffee and getting pulled over by the police for a breaklight that’s out and mismatching license plates. Sheesh, get it…

Continue reading →

The Territory

The Territory

There are more bad people out there than any of us could have imagined. But my eyes have been opened Ladies and Gentlemen of the Territory and I must confess that I had no idea that the cold war was really nothing but a jealous…

Continue reading →

Holland Horoscope

Holland Horoscope

Holland Horoscope Combine the cosmic energies of contrived methodology, Basque superstition, local opinion, Bell Hooks, cheap internet astrological finds, and Hawaiian tarot until you have something that resembles a rant aimed towards providing easily forgotten insight into your week. That’s right, speaking to you right…

Continue reading →

Our 110th Congress hard at work! Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act Raises Fears of New Government Crackdown on Dissent A little-noticed anti-terrorism bill quietly making its through Congress is raising fears of a new affront on activism and constitutional rights. The Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism…

Continue reading →

The Territory

The Territory

Todays Territory comes as a last wave of hype that you have perhaps been inundated with during the past week. But OH MAN I HAVE BEEN SWITCHED ONTO A NEW AUTHOR AND IS HE GREAT. His name is Cormac McCarthy and the very fine Coen…

Continue reading →

Photo of the Week!

Photo of the Week!

This one comes to us courtesy of Gutter Gold Digger–nice, eh?

Continue reading →

Page 41 of 53 ← First ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... Last →