Archive for Community - page 42

Sound and Fury: DIY Hardcore Punk, Radical Politics, and Grassroots Activism.

Thanksgiving is fun and all, but nothing will beat The 4th Annual FEASTIVAL! Join us! What: The Feastival 2007 – a completely VEGAN potluck and house warming party!When: Friday November 23rd (The day after Thanksgiving) @ 6pm sharp.Where: The HQ (528 Sinclair St.)No beer, no…

Continue reading →

Photo of the Week!

Photo of the Week!

From Cereal and Milk–who just moved, from the looks of it, to NYC.

Continue reading →

Absurd Words From Homeland Earth

Absurd Words From Homeland Earth

Hello, Let me preface my blog by saying that thoughI have been posting somewhat irregularly (and this is no exception being that is monday) but I will settle into place as a sunday regluar I assure you. I know that when routines are disrupted it…

Continue reading →

The Territory

The Territory

STARK 15:2And on the second day the lord said unto Ryan, “This day you shall not write The Territory. This day you will write a testification. And Ryan wrote a testification to the people and the land and the animals. And the people said, “Lo…

Continue reading →

Anthony Alston show at Grayspace tonight!

Anthony Alston show at Grayspace tonight!

Check it out: ‘Explicative Imperative’ is the first phase of the ‘Inertia Displaced’ exhibition on display at the Grayspace Gallery. Anthony Alston has utilized his facial hair in several past projects, including the fabrication of a prosthetic beard for audience members to wear and tresses…

Continue reading →

Peace Action 2008A campaign to end the War in Iraq Planning MeetingSunday, Nov. 182-5 PMFirst United Methodist Church(209 First Street, in the Fellowship Hall) Reno Peace

Continue reading →

Photo of the Week!

Photo of the Week!

pre/post op, republican eye hospital, yerevan, originally uploaded by dtorch. Compliments of David Torch (click on it to view without Holland text on the side).

Continue reading →

The Territory

The Territory

Welcome back to The Territory. This week I’d like to bring in one of the great thinkers and believers of the human condition, none other than the great Walter Benjamin. Walter Benjamin (Valter Ben-Jah-Meen) was a humanitarian and an esoteric philosopher. In philosophy circles he…

Continue reading →

4 days until..

4 days until..

ZOMBIE DANCE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!! And the Bike Out or Strike Out. This Saturday, November 10. Bike Out at 11am, Dance Party at 6pm! Consider yourself warned.

Continue reading →

Mark your calenders now!!! Its a… SOULAR Solstice Block Party! Saturday December 22nd 10am-3pmOn Wonder St. between Wells & Wheeler!Near the Great Basin Community Food Cooperative and Sound and Fury Records! Sponsored by The Great Basin Community Food Cooperative, Sound and Fury Records, REAL (Responsibility,…

Continue reading →

Page 42 of 53 ← First ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... Last →