Archive for Community - page 44

This them at herbst theater

Continue reading →

Yes I’m dropping names

Yes I’m dropping names

so this week I start my long awaited blog, the only problem is i can’t think what I’m gonna write about. So I’m gonna take a que from clint and write about a show I went to recently. Last week I treked to San Francisco…

Continue reading →

Sound and Fury: DIY Hardcore Punk, Radical Politics, and Grassroots Activism.

E A R T H L I N G Searth.ling (urth ling), n. 1. An inhabitant of earth.Webster’s Unabridged Dictionary, 1989 EARTHLINGS is a feature length documentary about humanity’s absolute dependence on animals (for pets, food, clothing, entertainment, and scientific research) but also illustrates our…

Continue reading →

A.N.S.W.E.R. – RENO(Act Now to Stop War & End Racism) Saturday, October 27, 2007 – Join the regional mass march and rally in San Francisco! Get on the Bus from Reno! End the War Now! Bus departs Reno at 7:00 AM on Saturday, October 27…

Continue reading →

The second season of “America’s Got Talent” is now over which hopefully means my non-disclosure agreement is null and void. So here’s the skinny, the dirt, the lowdown, the backstory, the cautionary tale. As promised, a video clip of my performance is included towards the…

Continue reading →

The Territory

The Territory

Oh man am I bringing a heavy hitter into The Territory this week. I am enormously familiar with his writing as his umbrella of influence spans several generations. His name is Nelson Algren you’d be hard pressed to find a tougher writer in literature. “Brutally…

Continue reading →

*A.N.S.W.E.R. – RENO* *(Act Now to Stop War & End Racism)* ANSWER-RENO Activist MeetingWednesday, Sept. 266:00 pmAt the PLAN Office (821 Riverside Drive, Reno, NV) Join other local activists to:~ Discuss the current political situation and the next steps for the anti-war movement in Reno…

Continue reading →

The Territory

The Territory

It’s Monday and that means a new book comes into The Territory. This book I’m bringing in might raise a few eyebrows but I think it belongs in the higher echelons of American Literature. The book is called Pimp and chances are that through a…

Continue reading →

Reno Bike Project Upcoming Events!!!

Continue reading →

Let the Buffalo Roam!!! Come out and support members of the Buffalo Field Campaign on the first stop of their west coast tour. Learn about their efforts to protect America’s wild buffalo. The film and discussion begin at 7pm sharp. When: Wednesday September 5thWhere: Rainshadow…

Continue reading →

Page 44 of 53 ← First ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... Last →