Archive for Community - page 45

Sound and Fury: DIY Hardcore Punk, Radical Politics, and Grassroots Activism.

With the new school year here and the fall season coming into full swing, what better way to celebrate than with a good ole fashioned kickball game! Join the Holland crew and others at Wilkinson Park this upcoming Tuesday night, September 4th at 5:30pm for…

Continue reading →

Rainshadow Community Charter High School is getting ready to start off the new year! If you aren’t stoked on the school you are at, and you want to try something new, come check out Rainshadow! It is a free public charter school located near downtown…

Continue reading →

Well, what can I say. He is perfect. I am so in love. Reid Blake Danger Ferguson.

Continue reading →

“A Rock and Roll riot..”

“A Rock and Roll riot..”

Check out this post from Seattle newsweekly, The Stranger. Who Knew? Archives Find of the Month Several Clerk Files from 1957 contain letters from teenagers (all girls) protesting the city’s refusal to allow Elvis Presley the use of the Civic Auditorium, apparently over concern about…

Continue reading →

This Sat! August 11 at Studio on 4th!

This Sat! August 11 at Studio on 4th!

Continue reading →

The Territory

The Territory

To make a good base to start from, I’ve been bringing authors into The Territory that I have been into for at least a decade or more. This time I’d like to bring out someone that I’ve only recently started reading and am quite taken…

Continue reading →

West of East and South of North

West of East and South of North

Sorry to be two days late but I’ve been collecting thoughts and adventures to fill this week’s blog up with; and with much luck too. This week I thought I would give a quick “where-to” on a funky cool place to go jump off cliffs…

Continue reading →

Reno and Holland’s first annual Raise The Stakes Fest is coming SOON! For up to date info on the fest, please check out our Website at www.drugsanddaydreams.net/raisethestakes.html KJIV Wants You!!! High Sierra Community Radio, in association with SNCAT and TMCC, is looking for volunteers to…

Continue reading →

Continue reading →

Evolution of Dance

Evolution of Dance

Because it’s funny.

Continue reading →

Page 45 of 53 ← First ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... Last →