Archive for Community - page 46

Sound and Fury: DIY Hardcore Punk, Radical Politics, and Grassroots Activism.

Continue reading →

West of East and South of North

West of East and South of North

Hey all! I s’pose this is the my induction into the Holland hall of bloggers; I guess you could say. I haven’t prepared a lengthy, unwanted thank you speech, or anything, to spare you all the pain. But to start things off I am going…

Continue reading →

Bumbershoot Trailer

Bumbershoot Trailer

hi hope all is well in Holland. I haven’t posted in a while, but i wanted to share an animation i just finished for the bumbershoot festival in Seattle. I made it in about 4 weeks. anyone interested in 3d animation can watch a making…

Continue reading →

Hello there! I took the past coupla weeks away from the computer and blogs and email and whatnot to enjoy my honeymoon with my new wifey. It was awesome. I’m also glad to announce three awesome upcoming activities! #1 – A benefit uniform themed dance…

Continue reading →

The Territory

The Territory

Being so close to his birthday, I figured that I would bring Hunter S. Thompson into the territory. Hunter Stockton Thompson was born on July 18th 1937 and shot himself on Feb. 20 2005. The most famous book of HST is Fear and Loathing in…

Continue reading →

One Day a Man Bought A House

One Day a Man Bought A House

Continue reading →

Some very awesome stuff happening in Columbia. Check it out…Introduction to Anarchism and Resistance in Bogotá

Continue reading →

Implied Violence and Dead Science!

Implied Violence and Dead Science!

THIS SATURDAY, at Studio on 4th, 8pm, $5. For those of you who missed the cold January performances (remember? Implied Violence initiated the Holland warehouse this past winter!), now is your chance to redeem yourself. See you there!

Continue reading →

Go Skateboarding Day!

Go Skateboarding Day!

Holland volunteers will be in good company today at Go Skateboarding Day at West St. Plaza (next to Java Jungle on First St.) There’s a scavenger hunt with excellent prizes, food and drink, skate competition at 3pm, the premiere Element film–This is My Element–a rousing…

Continue reading →

The Territory

The Territory

Travelling and reading have always gone hand in hand with me. There are some trips that I will always equate with the book I was reading at the time. Right now I’m reading a book about Fela Kuti that I got at the very cool…

Continue reading →

Page 46 of 53 ← First ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... Last →