Archive for Community - page 48

The Reno Bike Project Presents: Reno’s 1st Annual Bike to Work and School Day Pancake Feed!

The Reno Bike Project Presents: Reno’s 1st Annual Bike to Work and School Day Pancake Feed!

Come one come all to the 1st Annual Bike to Work and School Day Pancake Feed! Tomorrow, Friday May 18th 2007 join other cyclists in their morning communte for free pancakes (vegan available), coffee, and juice! The festivitites begin at 6am sharp at Sound and…

Continue reading →

Check it..

Check it..

Amelia with Reno.com had a lovely chat with Joe and it’s HERE , so you should see it! Also, in the haze after our opening, we forgot to post the wonderful review by Deidre Pike in the RNR. So, if you missed it, check it…

Continue reading →

The Territory

The Territory

Welcome to The Territory where I will be writing about books that you can match against who you are and what you’re about. The Territory is an opportunity to get switched onto something that, like it or not, you won’t forget. Books that take chances…

Continue reading →

The Rainshadow Community Charter High Skool Blawg Week #17 Prom!

The Rainshadow Community Charter High Skool Blawg Week #17 Prom!

Thanks so much to Holland for giving us the space to have our 2007 Prom. The night was wonderful! Be sure to check out our big Hip Hop Holland Show this upcoming Saturday night May 19th from 6-10pm! Its gonna be a positive Hip Hop…

Continue reading →

New Friend Friday #26 and #27

New Friend Friday #26 and #27

I’m very sorry that I was absent from last week’s New Friend Friday. No excuse could adequately make sense of my blogger revolt. So to make it up to you, this week’s NFF is bulked up from the fat of the land. And it comes…

Continue reading →

Youth ArtWorks Opportunity!

Youth ArtWorks Opportunity!

Hey Artists! Youth ArtWorks just released its new 2008 schedule and there are some great projects in the works. They are hiring (yep, you get paid) 50 young people (they call them Apprentices) between the ages of 14-21 to assist on each of the projects….

Continue reading →

The Rainshadow Community Charter High Skool Blawg Week #16 Field Trip to 6 Flags!

The Rainshadow Community Charter High Skool Blawg Week #16 Field Trip to 6 Flags!

That’s right, we woke up early and crawled into six rented passenger vans amidst a virtual blizzard on Friday morning and made our way to Vallejo, CA to 6 Flags Discovery Kingdom. We did get stopped up at Donner since we forgot to rent chains…

Continue reading →

Holland Crowdaramic!

Holland Crowdaramic!

You need to click on this. It’s a beauty. photo by Erik Burke!

Continue reading →

The Rainshadow Community Charter High Skool Blawg Week #15 Learning How to paint BIG!

The Rainshadow Community Charter High Skool Blawg Week #15 Learning How to paint BIG!

Thank you Erik for showing us how to paint stuff in large scale. The big painting wall piece is turning out nicely! We are looking forward to working on a mural with you at the Holland Project in the near future. Oh yeah, and we…

Continue reading →

New Friend Friday #25

New Friend Friday #25

It’s opening day at Holland and the troops are marching in. I’ve been down there a lot in the past three days, getting the place spic and span for the big day and I had the chance to meet a lot of neighborhood people. My…

Continue reading →

Page 48 of 53 ← First ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... Last →