Archive for Community - page 51

The Rainshadow Community Charter High School Blawg Week #9.5 Record Swap Meet this Saturday!

The Rainshadow Community Charter High School Blawg Week #9.5 Record Swap Meet this Saturday!

As if you didn’t have enough to do this Saturday in preparing to have your faces melted at the SPACE 4 SPACE Fundraiser, here comes the first annual Rainshadow Community Charter High School Record and CD Swap! Join us this Saturday March 24th from 1-3pm…

Continue reading →

The Rainshadow Community Charter High School Blog Week #9 Sexual Assault Support Services Presentation

The Rainshadow Community Charter High School Blog Week #9 Sexual Assault Support Services Presentation

The Rainshadow Crew had a nice relaxing spring break and are back in full force this week and are excited as ever about the opening of the Holland Project! This week, we are very lucky to have Caitlyn and Kyle from Sexual Assault Support Services…

Continue reading →

Brown Paper Packages, vol 20

Brown Paper Packages, vol 20

Maybe it’s because it’s feeling summer-y outside and I’ve got some spring in my step, but I’ve been whistling up a storm these past few days. In getting introspective about this whole whistling thing I’ve noticed the following: a.) If you’re the whistler, life is…

Continue reading →

New Friend Friday #20

New Friend Friday #20

To spice things up for this week’s New Friend Friday, I get to bring you the cream of the crop, the birth of the cool, the tig of the bitty. That’s right folks! We’re all adults here, except the minors, so I expect you to…

Continue reading →

Coffee Break: Design, Art, &c.

Coffee Break: Design, Art, &c.

Woo Doggie! Another Coffee Break, another missed deadline! Somebody said something about Spring Break so I’ll just go ahead and use that as my excuse right now as Miss From the Heart(land) and I were busy exploring Death Valley all week. See? Sagebrush ‘n stuff…

Continue reading →

The Rainshadow Community Charter High School Blog Week #8 Spring Break ’07!!!!

The Rainshadow Community Charter High School Blog Week #8 Spring Break ’07!!!!

YESSSSSS!!! Spring Break 2007! We’re outta here!!! Check back next week for another exciting post by the Rainshadow CCHS team!

Continue reading →

New Friend Friday #19

New Friend Friday #19

Picture if you will, a place that is frothing with hopes, dreams, and a whole lot of barbed wire. Welcome to Pristina, Kosovo, the NATO supervised entry point to this weeks New Friend Friday.The dust coated bus engine is churning and the driver is closing…

Continue reading →

Brown Paper Packages, vol 19

Brown Paper Packages, vol 19

Two words: Daylight Savings. I know I’m not alone on this one, only trolls and other terrible creatures don’t like longer, ligher days. Next to the longest day of the year, Daylight Savings is my favorite day of all the 365 options we get. Interesting…

Continue reading →

Media Drive this Saturday!

Media Drive this Saturday!

Continue reading →

Opportunity for Writers!

Opportunity for Writers!

Hey young writers, check this out: The Reno News and Review’s “Teen Issue” is coming up on April 5, and they are looking for “any aspiring, opinionated young writers (ages 13-18) who would want to contribute an editorial.” They tell us that you can write…

Continue reading →

Page 51 of 53 ← First ... 49 50 51 52 53